Still waiting for fb app update huhuhu
1. Get up early on school days. Allow yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning (and don’t switch off your alarm clock).
2. Prepare your clothes and school supplies the night before.
3. Prepare a “to do list” for each day. Do this in the evening, before you go to bed.
4. Have a designated study area (that doesn’t include in front of the TV). Keep this free of clutter, with essential supplies close at hand.
5. Don’t overload your schedule with extracurricular activities. Allow yourself some time just to chill and do nothing.
6. Use a calendar to keep on top of homework and tests. Some people find using colour coding helps.
7. Have regular, and consistent, study times.